What is this oximeter?
A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This noninvasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system. Once the oximeter finishes its assessment, its screen will display the percent of oxygen in your blood coming from your heart—as well as your current pulse rate. This article will explain the significance of the measurements provided by a pulse oximeter and how they affect you.
How to operate?
Easy to Device in which users have put one of his fingers into the fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will show measured values of SpO2 (oxygen saturation level), pulse rate and heart rate waveform in about 10 seconds without the need of a professional.
Top 5 Must have Oximeter with you:
1.DR VAKU® DR01 Swadesi Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter:
- Doctors Choice: measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. Fast readings, pulse measurements, and display.
- Oxygen monitor finger own The LARGE DIGITAL LED DISPLAY can clearly read the results, can read in multiple directions.
- Accurate: rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level and battery level
- The oximeter automatically powers off after 10 seconds of inactivity and can be operated continuously for more than 20 hours.
2.Thermocare Pulse oximeter:
About the product Thermocare: For all those medical professionals, students, or homeowners who are seeking a high quality and efficient fingertip pulse oximeter, this is an ideal pick! This finger pulse oximeter functions by shining light through your finger.
- Easy to read color display, pulse curve display
- Automatic switch off, low battery indicator
- Diseases, bronchial, asthma suitable for sports at high attitudes(e.g. mountaineering, training aviation sport
3.Sansui Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Visual Alarm :
- Four Color TFT DisplayPort: Color TFT display for more comfortable readings : Easy to read results indoor and outdoors
- Multi Direction Screen :Large TFT Screen Can Be Shown in 4 Directions. That is rotatable multi-directional display.
- Protective Film on Screen: The Screen has a protective film to prevent scratches. Please remove the film before use to get a clean-finished screen.
Sansui Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Visual Alarm
4.Mievida Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter :
The newly upgraded Mievida Finger Pulse Oximeter is a quick and precise way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clamp plus simple one-button design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and precise oxygen saturation readings.
include an easy to read bright digital OLED display, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries.
Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module plus SpO2 and Pulse Rate and bar.
Low battery level indicator. Auto power off. Low power consumption on 2 AAA batteries. Comes with a hanging neck/wrist strap for use on the move.
Intended use for spot check of pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running.
This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and not intended for medical use.
5.BPL Medical Technologies Smart Oxy :
- Auto-Rotate Screen.
- Color-Changing Visual Alerts.
- Low Battery Indication.
- High Coverage Finger Pad.
- Compact Design and Energy Efficient